The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe from the PLATINUM collection offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version. This design features a primarily black color palette that’s accented with subtle graphics. It also features silver accents for a sophisticated look. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST+™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while increasing shock absorption in each step. Featuring more responsive toe-off, these shoes also create a more comfortable feeling underfoot.
Style #:1011B358.020UPC #:
Tech & Materials
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® technology Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ Improves compression and cushioning at footstrike and reduces pronation
- The shoe’s upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions