PE Nation reworks the GEL-1130™ sneaker from the late 2000s with a contemporary lacing system and color palette. The stability running shoe from 2008 was originally inspired by the GEL-KAYANO™ 14 sneaker, featuring similar aesthetics as the hero trainer. Its traditional materials have been repurposed with synthetic leather paneling to evolve the shoe with a more modern aesthetic. Additionally, this retro runner’s comfort is remixed for the streets, featuring GEL™ technology in the heel for cushioning.
Style #:1203A244.100UPC #:
Tech & Materials
- Late 2000s runner aesthetic
- Synthetic leather overlays and mesh underlays preserve the shoe’s heritage upper design language fro
- The upper’s main material is designed with more than 20% recycled materials
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately
- GEL™ technology cushioning Provides excellent shock absorption.
- This shoe preserves the TRUSSTIC™ support system that helped runners of the late 2000s improve their